Listed below are Frequently Asked Questions about the CEIMA Project. If you do not find the answer to your question below, please send an email to email@example.com
1. Why should I submit my materials to CEIMA?
Submitting materials to CEIMA has many benefits which can include the opportunity to learn about current practices and approaches to course content in the field of comparative and international education from colleagues around the world
2. How can I submit my materials to CEIMA?
You can submit materials through the Submit Materials page on the CEIMA website. Please make sure to fill out the form completely. If you have questions, please contact CEIMA's managing editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What type of materials are available?
Materials will include assignments and activities used in courses such as comparative education, international development education, cultural studies in education, global eduction, and research-oriented courses in the field of comparative and international education.
4. How can I contact the author/ submitter of specific course materials?
Each author/ submitter will have a short biography linked to their submission(s). Contact information will be available through that link. The author's name will also appear at the top of the actual materials submitted.
5. If I am having difficulties submitting my materials, who can I contact?
Please send an email to CEIMA's managing editor at email@example.com. Within the body of the email, be sure to include your contact information.
6. What type of courses can I submit materials for?
Materials can be submitted for graduate and undergraduate courses that focus on one or more of the following topics:
- Comparative Education
- Cultural Studies
- Cross-Cultural Education
- Cross-Cultural/ Cultural Psychology
- Social Foundations of Education
- International Education
- Research oriented courses
- Other related courses
7. How can I update/replace documents already on the site?
Please submit materials through the CEIMA electronic submission form.
8. Does my submission have to be original work?
Yes. All work submitted to CEIMA must be original work of the submitter(s). If other work was used in the creation of the original piece, it must be referenced and the citation must be included, to give credit to the source(s) that were used in the creation of the submitted piece.
9. If I use materials from CEIMA, do I need to acknowledge the original author?
Yes. If you use materials obtained from CEIMA, we ask that you acknowledge the original author(s) through citation on the materials you produce.